Santanna Energy Services is hiring!
Santanna Energy Services has been in business for over 28 years and is an Employee Owned Company that provides the supply of energy and gas to our customers as a third-party supplier. Our company’s mission is to provide industry-leading energy products and services to our customers while experiencing continuous growth and improvement in the process.
We are looking for driven and reliable individuals who are dedicated to raising the bar when it comes to sales and service!
Future Santanna Customer Service Representatives will have the following:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills – English and Spanish Required!
• Customer Service Experience – Call Center Experience is a PLUS!
• Ability to Work Within Business Hours of Monday-Friday 7AM-8PM and Saturday 9AM-3PM
• Ability to Sit and Work at a Computer for Entirety of Shift in a Call Center Environment
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
As a Santanna Customer Service Representative, you will be expected to:
• Be innovative in your service solutions, driving towards departmental and company goals without compromising customer satisfaction.
• Provide a high quality of service by responding promptly to existing customers’ inquiries and providing information about products, promotions, processes, and service related questions via phone and email.
• Always act with professionalism while handling customers’ inbound calls regarding discussion of bills, pricing plans, rate information, program features, payment requirements and more.
• Build and maintain positive and loyal relationships with our customers through clear and concise communication, showing that every customer is valued and their satisfaction is key.
• Always act with integrity when handling difficult customer situations, complaints, and ensure that every customer is still provided an excellent level of personalized service.
Santanna will provide you with:
• $12.00 per Hour Base Pay + Potential to Make Unlimited Commission
• 401k Option Offered After 1 Year of Continued Service
• Opportunity to Win Gift Cards for Exceeding Goals
• A Friendly Office Work Environment
• Flexible Part-Time Schedule (29 Hours per Week)
• Company Lunch Twice per Week
Ready to join our team? Apply via Indeed today!
Santanna Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.